Web Pages

Subject: Web Pages
From: Frank -dot- Harper -at- ES -dot- ATL -dot- SITA -dot- INT
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 07:35:05 -0500

I ran across this in the EDUCOM Edupage, 11 August 1996 and thought it might be interesting.

"Neville Brody, the graphics designer who worked on the movie "Mission:
Impossible," says that "ninety-nine percent of Web sites are atrocious.
They have bad design and even worse logic." Part of the problem is that
"there's nothing worse than engineers designing things and the Internet is
by and large designed by engineers. They can't see beyond technological
advance. Communication often isn't part of the language of the Internet,
which is something of a paradox." (The Guardian 7 Aug 96)"

To subscribe to Edupage:
send mail to: listproc -at- educom -dot- unc -dot- edu with the message: subscribe edupage
Ray Croc (if your name is Ray Croc; otherwise, substitute your own name).