Re: Oracle-to-Web

Subject: Re: Oracle-to-Web
From: "Marshall, William (Bill)" <MarshallW -at- BV -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 11:35:00 CDT

Sabahat.,

You asked,

Folks, I need some help from people that have worked in the
Oracle-to-Web and other Oracle online documentation field. Right now,
all I can tell you is that I need to know what the options are to be
able to make information available on the Web from an Oracle Database.
Is there software that would [directly to indirectly, say via an
intermediate conversion from Oracle-to-PDF and then to HTML -- or CGI
...] be able to convert such a database into a form that would be
accessile over the Web.

One solution Is Bluestone's Sapphire Web. You might use this
application/tool to access Oracle databases.

Checkout the Web sites:

http://cci.bremer-inc.com/

http://www.bluestone.com/products/sapphire/public/quotes.html

Regards,