OO documentation

Subject: OO documentation
From: Ginger Shew <gshew -at- SNOOPY -dot- TRCINC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 13:48:34 -0400

I'm trying to put together a paper on the challenges facing writers
involved in distributed object technology projects. What types of
obstacles do writers face when they document OO projects, and how do you
learn about the technology to produce effective documentation? I need
some feedback other than my personal experiences! If you could email

Ginger Shew, Technical Writer
The Technical Resource Connection
email ginger -dot- shew -at- trcinc -dot- com