HTML formatting question

Subject: HTML formatting question
From: "." <sfarmh1 -at- SCFN -dot- THPL -dot- LIB -dot- FL -dot- US>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 14:26:06 -0400

I need to create a multi-line form and I want the
^fill in^ (textarea) fields to be left-aligned.
The fields are to the right of the field title.
===== example ====
field title one textarea field rows=1 cols=40
field title 10 textarea field rows=5 cols=40
field title eighteen textarea field rows=2 cols=40
==== end example ====

* the above does NOT pretend to be html code *

I have tried tables - obviously failing to get the
results I require.

The most likely browsers will be Netscape V2 and
MS Internet Explorer (whatever V ships with Win95).

Please reply to the email address below. The last
character before the @ is a *one* (not an *el*).

TIA-

john glenn <sfarmh1 -at- scfn -dot- thpl -dot- lib -dot- fl -dot- us>