Word 7 is running my words together

Subject: Word 7 is running my words together
From: Ruth Mason <Ruth -dot- Mason -at- MCI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 08:57:30 EDT

I'm having a little problem with Word 7 -- a few instances words running
together on the printout. I have a space between them in the file, but they
get run together. I haven't had much time to play around with it, deadlines
and all, you know... What I can tell you is, though, that most (not all) of
the problems are with normal face words next to bold words. In addition,
there's even one place where the letters "pr" in "program" overlay one another.

My print options are Background Printing and include Drawing Objects.
My view options are All non-printing characters.
My spelling option is Automatic spelling off.
My printer driver is for the IBM 4029.

Is there something else I should have on or off to stop the words running
together? Would it be as simple as needing a new printer driver? I was taken
off OS/2 w/ Word 6 and put on WinNT w/ Word 7 in the last month or so. I
haven't noticed this problem when printing email or Excel or even Word files
first created in Word 6.

Thanks a bunch. --Ruthie
ruth -dot- mason -at- mci -dot- com

Please reply directly because we're having a problem with our mail server. The
latest techwr-l file is from July 31. At this rate, I won't get your reply for
5 days.