Re: Switching from Word to FrameMaker

Subject: Re: Switching from Word to FrameMaker
From: Carla Martinek <carlam -at- MINERVA -dot- ODESTA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 08:57:19 -0500

Everyone that's interested in the info on switching from Word to Frame,
please drop me a PRIVATE email ASAP to

carlam -at- opentext -dot- com --OR--
carlam -at- odesta -dot- com --OR--
copper2 -at- lnd -dot- com

I've gotten several requests for the info, and I'll be sending out a
response to them this weekend.

In addition, I have the Word vs. Frame debate thread that was put together
by Denise Beaudoin (thanks, Denise!). If you would like a copy, please let
me know if you need a mac stuffed/compacted or pc zipped archive.

Regards,