Emergency Word question

Subject: Emergency Word question
From: Janet Sha <sha -at- TMD -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 11:50:00 CDT

I haven't been reading my techwhirler messages for a while so don't know
if this question's been covered:

I need to know if Word has a way of continuing step numbering after
you've interrupted a sequence of steps with another style. I see there's
a way to skip numbering for a paragraph, but what if you put an entirely
different style between two steps?

If this has been covered before, my apologies (but I still need an
answer!) :-)

Thanks - Janet