MS Help Conference

Subject: MS Help Conference
From: Rod Reicks <RSC!RSC!RODR -at- SCC -dot- ATTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 11:17:00 +0000

I've been asked to gather a list of conferences and seminars related to
writing Windows documentation and online help. The first and most
obvious session that comes to mind is Microsoft's conference. Can
someone tell me when Microsoft's next documentation conference is and who
to contact for details? Also, is there a clearinghouse for this sort of
information? Which other seminars are worth considering?
Thanks in advance,
Rod