Bud Ugly Home Page

Subject: Bud Ugly Home Page
From: Michael Andrew Uhl <uhl -at- VISLAB -dot- EPA -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 08:14:53 -0700

Daniel E. Wise wrote:

> Colleagues,

> Someone actually finds this funny? Unbelievable! But I never was a
> big fan of Alfred E. Newman, either.

> Dan Wise
> dewise -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com

"Funny" may not be the appropriate word. The Bud Ugly page
(http://www.wwwvoice.com/bud/bud.html) is
satirical and uses irony to amuse and mentally arouse those
readers who understand the difference between ugly pages and
well designed pages.

Cheers.

-Mike

P.S. I love reading the Dilbert cartoon series. Scott Adams,
the author, uses satire to drive the Dilbert world. We might
think of Dilbert as "business ugly."
--

Michael Andrew Uhl, Lead Technical Writer (uhl -at- vislab -dot- epa -dot- gov)
Lockheed Martin, Primary Support Contractor to US EPA