Re: Note Taking

Subject: Re: Note Taking
From: Dan Martillotti <danm -at- DEV -dot- TIVOLI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 14:09:33 CDT

I think I see a Dilbert here:

Scene 1: Dilbert, Wally, Alice, and Tina are sitting in a meeting. Wally says:
"I think Tina should take notes because she's only a writer."

Scene 2: Everyone nods in agreement (because no one else wants to take notes),
and Tina scowls at Wally, who is smiling.

Scene 3: Tina walks up to Wally after the meeting and says:
"Since I was the only one taking notes, I reassigned all the hard
tasks to you and left everyone with nothing to do. And no one will
ever know the differene because I am the only one with any notes!"

Scene 4: Tina walks away laughing and Wally hangs his head.

Now, back to work. :-)

Dan Martillotti ******************
* * *
Tivoli Systems * * * *
(512)436-8359 * * * ** ** "The more that you read, the more
danm -at- tivoli -dot- com * * * * * * * things you will know. The more that
* * * * * you learn, the more places you'll go."
Class of '90 * - Dr. Seuss
***