best documentation -Reply

Subject: best documentation -Reply
From: Ellen Fenwick <ELLEFENW -at- MAILSTN -dot- SARMC -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 07:56:40 -0600

I am responding to David Hailey's request for information about how to
obtain examples of best documentation.

Every year the Society for Technical Communication sponsors an
international technical publications competition. The winners, which
represent the very best in contemporary technical communication work,
become part of a traveling exhibit available for local STC chapters to
display. If you are an STC member, contact your chapter president about
arranging to have the exhibit visit your chapter. If you are not a member,
I can put you in touch with the president of the STC chapter nearest you.

(By the way, traveling exhibits are also available for the international
technical art, technical video, and online communcation competitions.)

Regards,
Ellen Fenwick
STC Assistant to the President for Competitions
ellefenw -at- mailstn -dot- sarmc -dot- org