Help for touch screens

Subject: Help for touch screens
From: Jerolynn Cochrane <cochrane -at- RDSDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 06:27:28 -0400

In the near future I'm writing online help for a touch screen application.
I've come up with a few considerations I must take care of:
1. Buttons must be large enough to "touch" so I may have to remove the
button bar and replace it with larger buttons on the screen.
2. Users must be able to touch any hotspots. I'm not sure if the means I
should use a larger font for hotspot words.

If anyone has any words of wisdom on help for this type of application I
would like to hear them. I'm especially interested in the possibility of
context-sensitive help but not sure how this could be implemented.
The touch screen application is written in C++.
Thanks in advance,
Jerolynn Cochrane
RDS Data Group Inc.