Re: Needed: GUI Style Book

Subject: Re: Needed: GUI Style Book
From: "Colleen Dancer (02) 333-1862" <DANCER -dot- COLLEEN -at- A2 -dot- ABC -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 11:08:44 +1000

As I am not connected with Sally I have no hesitation in recommending the
book she and Susan authored. I found it very useful and is an easy and
quick way to get started.

It is a great starting point.

Colleen Dancer
dancer -dot- colleen -at- a2 -dot- abc -dot- net -dot- au

The opinions expressed are mine and not my employers.