Informal Survey

Subject: Informal Survey
From: "Dennis Hays/The Burden Lake Group, Ltd." <dlhays -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 16:10:19 -0400

I'd like to poll the members of this list regarding a problem I encountered
this week. I was contracted to create a training course for some help desk
people. It was supposed to be a one week workshop to teach those involved
with a software company how to troubleshoot Windows problems (3.1/95/NT). I
created a 135 page manual which included 4 pages of TOC and List of Tables.
So, really a 131 page manual.

The question: counting research time, writing, and editing; how many hours
do you think this would take to have the final version ready for duplicating?

Dennis Hays\The Burden Lake Group, Ltd.
Voice: 518/477-6388 Fax: 518/477-5006
eMail: dlhays -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com
"God doesn't want you to be certain.
That's why He gave you a brain."