Re: Needed: GUI Style Book

Subject: Re: Needed: GUI Style Book
From: Stacey Roberts <stacey -at- AIMETERING -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 09:56:00 C

Thanks, Sally.

I wound up ordering Susan Fowler's book, The GUI Style Guide, from the
publisher since I couldn't find any GUI books in this town (there must be
lots of GUI design going on here). After ordering the book, I discovered
a new computer bookstore called ProTech. I believe they did have a copy
of your book.

We will be developing our web site sometime toward the end of the year
and I will definitely look for the new revision of your book at that
time. Thanks for your assistance and good luck with your book. Stacey

P.S. I'm all for self-promotion. Keep up the good work!