Multi media stuff

Subject: Multi media stuff
From: David Blyth <dblyth -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 19:54:31 -0700

Marci Abels asks...

>So fer, we've looked at Oracle, which they disliked greatly;
>Authorsoft, from a company called 'Spirit of St. Louis; and
>Macromedia, which has impressed us a lot so far.
>Any pros/cons regarding these programs?

I'm learning Macromedia Director right now and think it's pretty
easy to learn. There's a lot you can do with it and the interface
was fairly (cough, cough) intuitive. Some other people I know here
use it more extensively than I and give it high marks.

Of course, there's a lot to learn with these programs. So I've
got a ways to go....

David (The Quaint) Blyth
Technical Writer & Web Site Designer
Qualcomm

The usual disclaimers apply - QUALCOMM isn't that crazy.

Blodo Poa Maximus