Re: Needed: GUI Style Book

Subject: Re: Needed: GUI Style Book
From: Sally Yeo <sallyyeo -at- EXECPC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 20:49:13 -0500

Stacey,

This is somewhat self-promoting, but I co-authored a book on Enterprise
-wide GUI Design with Susan Weinschenk. It is published by Wiley & Son.
You can buy it with a CD that contains all the files necessary to make
it an online help or printed document, along with the rights to modify
the files as needed for your project. It gives OS/2 examples as well as
Motif and Windows.

We are currently working on a revision, which will include style guide
points for web sites, but this probably won't be out until the end of
the year. I don't know Wiley's release date.
--
Sally Yeo
sallyyeo -at- execpc -dot- com