AOL job posting

Subject: AOL job posting
From: Melissa Hunter-Kilmer <mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 08:44:18 EST

On Fri, 12 Jul 1996, Scott Sandberg <scott_sandberg -at- SHAKER -dot- COM> wrote the
following, and I am only now reading it:

Subject: Job Opportunity with America Online

> aol: on the move

> You have changed and so have we. America Online is in a
> growth mode - people, content, facilities - everything that
> was is moving to a new arena - and we need you to move with us.

<big snip>

I must be missing something here. Why would somebody whose e-mail address
doesn't end in "aol.com" refer to America Online as "we" and "us"?

Melissa Hunter-Kilmer, who lives in lovely Vienna, Virginia, probably about
three miles from the bustling office described in the aforementioned job posting
mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com
(standard disclaimer)