Ventura filter

Subject: Ventura filter
From: John Posada <John_Posada -at- NOTES -dot- CC -dot- BELLCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 14:22:29 -0400

Guys...

I don't remember if it was in this forum or the WORD-PC forum, but I remember
someone discussing the availability of a filter that allows you to clean out
the codes from a Ventura file to allow it to be imported into a word processor.

I'm about to be given a file and I don't have Ventura and the output is to be
Word anyway.

You can either respond to the list or to me privately at
John_Posada -at- notes -dot- cc -dot- bellcore -dot- com

Thanks

John Posada
Technical Proposal Writer
Bell Communications Research, Piscataway, NJ
(908) 699-5839 (W)
John_Posada -at- notes -dot- cc -dot- bellcore -dot- com (W)

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that
one word is 'to be prepared'"
- Vice President Dan Quayle 11/30/1988