Info on wizards and such

Subject: Info on wizards and such
From: Sara Schoenberg <sschoenb -at- SCTCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 09:07:49 EDT

Hello all,

Last week I posted an information-seeking message about adding information to
applications by way of things like wizards and such. I've received some helpful
follows is my original posting, and the series of responses I got back.

If anyone else decides to add two cents of their own, we might best continue
the thread right here. Thanks to everyone who responded.