Re: LISTBIZ: Consistency in Topic Headings

Subject: Re: LISTBIZ: Consistency in Topic Headings
From: Jim Grey <jimgrey -at- IQUEST -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 1996 22:12:00 EST

Kat Nagel posted a long list of subject tags from COPYEDITING-L and
stumpers-L that might help readers more easily sort the wheat from the chaff
on TECHWR-L. The tags on COPYEDITING-L are sometimes misapplied, which
degrades their effectiveness. I would like to see job postings, surveys,
and conference announcements consistently labeled here, however, because
then I could skip over them more quickly! ;)

Peace,
jim
--
jim grey |"Ain't nothin' better in the world, you know
jimgrey -at- iquest -dot- net|Than lyin' in the sun, listenin' to the radio!"