Re: Anybody use Word Basic?

Subject: Re: Anybody use Word Basic?
From: Beryl Doane <BDoane -at- ENGPO -dot- MSMAILGW -dot- INTERMEC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 14:52:00 PDT

Purchase a copy of the Microsoft Word Developer's Kit.
ISBN 1-55615-630-8

It's about $40 from most software stores and some larger bookstores.

I have used the book to successfully train myself to write macros. Of
course, I do have some programming experience. YMMV.

Beryl Doane
Senior Technical Writer
Intermec Corporation
bdoane -at- intermec -dot- com