Possessive of a name that ends in X

Subject: Possessive of a name that ends in X
From: "Sigrid A. Schoepel" <sas -at- WIGGINS -dot- PENTATECHINC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 09:54:39 -0500

How would you punctuate a name that ends in X to make it possessive?

Ajax'
Ajax's

We've looked in The New York Public Library Writer's Guide (nothing close) and Chicago (6.19-6.20). We are still wondering, can anyone help?

Our conclusion thus far is to use Ajax's.

Thanks,
Sigrid Schoepel
Senior Technical Writer
sas -at- pentatechinc -dot- com

Penta Technologies, Inc.
250 S. Executive Dr., Suite 201
Brookfield, WI 53005
The views expressed herein are mine, and do not necessarily represent those of Penta Technologies, Inc.