Masters in Usability/ Cog Sci or HCI

Subject: Masters in Usability/ Cog Sci or HCI
From: "Colleen Dancer (02) 333-1862" <DANCER -dot- COLLEEN -at- A2 -dot- ABC -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 13:11:58 +1000

This is a cross posting to utest and techwhirlers:

I am looking to do a Masters Degree in Cognitive Science, usability or
HCI (or related fields). The course needs to be in Sydney, Australia OR
be a distance learning course either in Australia or overseas. I know of
a Masters of Arts (Cognitive Science) course at University of NSW in
Sydney and that's about it. Swinburne University in Victoria has a
Masters of Usability but no external facilities. Can anyone suggest
universities to follow up? If it makes a difference I also have UK
citizenship.

Thanks
Colleen Dancer

dancer -dot- colleen -at- a2 -dot- abc -dot- net -dot- au