Can Word7 makes Word6's document?

Subject: Can Word7 makes Word6's document?
From: ITO Kunio <at200428 -at- FSINET -dot- OR -dot- JP>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 19:29:40 +0900

Hi all

Our client has the Word 6.0 and we have the Word 7.0 (Word for Win95).
I want to know whether Word 6.0 can open a document file made by Word 7.0
without any problem - for exapmle change of the layout, disappearance of
the graphics. Please tell me any information about it.

Thanks

ITO Kunio
at200428 -at- fsinet -dot- or -dot- jp