Re: Help!

Subject: Re: Help!
From: "Glanbrok, Slayer of Bluntskulls" <conehead -at- OVERTHE -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1996 11:39:48 -0400

Daniel Deane writes:

I need your help.

I have been asked to write a 1000 word article with the title, "More
Liberal Social Benifits." No direction was given. A definition request was
declined.

I have wrestled with the title and come up with very little I can do
without some help.

Here is some background. I am a member of the Tennessee Mental Health
Consumers' Association. We deal with mental health advocacy. Thus, this
article could quite conceivably be published in the newsletter. So, the
first clue is that it should concern mental health issues.

I think participating in newsgroups can be therapeutic. Where else can you go to take potshots at others you consider to be pinheads, free of any repercussions?

You could recommend universal Internet access as a low-cost therapy option for the various neurotics, psychotics, and paranoids who are not confined to institutions. Also, everybody gets access to an e-mail-compatible spell checker. Low-cost, high-impact health benefit for all citizens!