Re: Jump Colors

Subject: Re: Jump Colors
From: Tim Altom <taltom -at- IQUEST -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1996 08:09:00 EST

At 07:41 AM 7/8/96 EDT, you wrote:
>Yes Colleen, that horrible green is really the Windows standard indicating a
>jump. I am not sure what the rgb formula is, but most programs such as
>ForeHelp, Help Magician, RoboHelp, etc. automatically create it when you create
>a jump link.

By default, the Control Panel registers that icky green color ("baby-puke
green" I think it's called). You can spec it in an RTF by just listing the
color as "\cf0" (last character zero). The RTF has a color def table at its
head that spells out the colors, with the first one usually being default.
However, you can make jumps any color you want, just by preceding the jump
with an RTF color definition (or have the tool create it for you...it's one
more speck of control I like to get straight out of Word). You can even make
the jumps "invisible," meaning that there's no underline or color change.
It's kind of a surprise jump.

Tim Altom
Vice President, Simply Written, Inc.
317.899.5882 (voice) 317.899.5987 (fax)
FrameMaker support ForeHelp support

Makers of DuoFrame, giving you online help and paper
documentation from a single parent FrameMaker document.

http://www.iquest.net/simply/simplywritten