Writer's Block - Summer '96 Issue

Subject: Writer's Block - Summer '96 Issue
From: Anita/Jeff Fite <ajfite -at- MAIL -dot- TELIS -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 08:44:27 -0700

The Summer '96 issue of Writer's Block is available at our Web site. =
Writer's Block deals with the business of technical writing, and =
includes articles, features, fiction, poetry, and tidbits (and it's =
free!).

Writer's Block is of interest to technical writers, editors, designers, =
or any professionals in the business of writing.

To read the latest issue, or to view back issues, visit our Web at:

http://www.magi.com/~niva/writblok/index.html

John Collins
Group Manager
NIVA Inc. "Canada's Premier Documentation Firm"
niva -at- magi -dot- com
(613) 737-6000