JOB POSTING: Temp. Position Tech Writing Little Rock AR

Subject: JOB POSTING: Temp. Position Tech Writing Little Rock AR
From: Paula Puffer <techwrtr -at- CEI -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 23:30:34 -0500

Hey All:

I'm posting this for my boss:

She's looking for someone in the Little Rock Area who is very knowledgeable
about PM 5.0 or 6.0 to help layout a user manual. This is a temporary
position that may last anywhere from 2-4 weeks. Must be able to start
immediately.

Please send your resumes directly to me and I will forward them to her.

Thanks for your time

Paula Puffer
techwrtr -at- cei -dot- net
In this case yes I am speaking for my company but only in a very limited
capacity.