Re: Re VCRs

Subject: Re: Re VCRs
From: "Colleen Dancer (02) 333-1862" <DANCER -dot- COLLEEN -at- A2 -dot- ABC -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 09:50:49 +1000

I think the VCR problems come down to the old GIGO principle. That is
Garbage In Garbage Out

If you interface and user interaction are crap you can't get great
instructions. (Sorry about the language but I think it is realistic)

Sure great instructions can improve lousy interaction /UI but it can't
fix it. You only really get easy to use equipment when everything is
great.

Cheers
Colleen Dancer

dancer -dot- colleen -at- a2 -dot- abc -dot- net -dot- au

THe opinions expressed are mine and not the ABCs