Re: Scope of TW

Subject: Re: Scope of TW
From: Tracy Boyington <trlyboyi -at- GENESIS -dot- ODVTE -dot- STATE -dot- OK -dot- US>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 09:28:20 +0000

> Hmm ... Hard to imagine based upon the content of messages here. Anybody do
> medical or scientific writing?

Kinda. I write instructional materials for students in health
occupations, mostly practical nursing. And I've already done some
whining on this list about the fact that not all of us document
software for a living. To which some people responded "That's true!
Some of us document hardware!" ;-)

Tracy Boyington trlyboyi -at- genesis -dot- odvte -dot- state -dot- ok -dot- us
Oklahoma Department of Vocational & Technical Education
Stillwater, Oklahoma

My opinions belong to me and not ODVTE.

"I think I did pretty well, considering I started out
with nothing but a bunch of blank paper."
-- Steve Martin