Re: Any job openings in the DC/Northern Virginia area?

Subject: Re: Any job openings in the DC/Northern Virginia area?
From: Heli Roosild <HeliR -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 08:42:00 PDT

Dear <???> (with apologies to the list),

Please send me your name and email address. My mailer strips out this
information.

Heli Roosild
helir -at- msmailhq -dot- netimage -dot- com
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Date: Friday, June 28, 1996 4:47PM

I'm a technical writer from the Utah area. I'm planning on relocating in
this
area. Let me know if there is anything out there.
Thanks