Student Needs Interview

Subject: Student Needs Interview
From: "John C. Mureiko" <yohon -at- CRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 17:06:53 +0000

Hello, I am a student taking a TECHNICAL WRITING class in need of an
interview with a person who has to write frequently. I happened upon
this list by chance while researching some information on Graphic
Design.

If you don't mind could you please answer a few questions for a one
page report that I am writing, your assistance would be greatly
appreciated.

I need to know about your writing process; that is, about situational
analysis and arranging, drafting, revising, editing techniques and how
you go about doing this. My assignment is due July 2, 1996.

Thank You in advance,

--
John C. Mureiko
Student of Graphic Arts Technology