What are you saying?! (A little humor)

Subject: What are you saying?! (A little humor)
From: Eugene Gross <eugeneg -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 11:53:49 -0700

Hello Tech writers!

I have been following a couple of humorous threads somewhere else in the Net
and this is what I've compiled to date.

Enjoy!

"Bibo ergo sum" (I drink, therefore I am)
"Carp Diem" (gone fishing today)
"Carp Diem".(sieze the fish)
"Carp Diem" (the fish of the day!)
"Carp Duo" (Batman and Robin went fishing)
"Carpe Denim" (Seize the Pants)
"Carpe Infernum Decorum? " (Who the hell took my rule book?)
"Carpe Jugulum" (sieze the throat)
"Crape Diem" (Shitty Day)
"Coupe de Crass" (ugly car)
"Coup De Gas" (Someone farted at my house.)
"Coup Degas" (buying a famous painting cheap)
"Coup Degauss" (my monitor is doing funny again)
"Coup de Grass" (thatched hut)
"Coupe de Grace" (Grace's car.)
"Coupe de Grass" (mo de lawn)
"Coupe de Grass" (Car in which marijuana is smoked)
"Cogito Ergo Simp" (My mind is...umm what's a mind? )
"Cogito Ergo Sink" (Hey, get off my head!)
"Cogito Ergo Sub" (I think I'll have a sandwich.)
"Cogito Ergo Sub" (My thoughts are below the surface)
"Cogito Ergo Sub" (I've been thinking too hard, I need a sandwich ...)
"Cogito Eggo Sum" (I think, therefore, I am a waffle.
"Cogito Ergo Summit" (I think I'm at the top of a mountain...)
"Cogito Ergo Sumo" (I'm wrestling with my thoughts ...)
"Cogito Ergo Sump" (My mind is in the sewer...)
"Cogito Ergo Stump" (I think, therefore, I am puzzled)
"Cogito Ergo Zoom" (I think, therefore, I drive fast)
"Coito Ergo Cum." (My latin isn't up to intellectual standards, I'm afraid...)
"Coito, Ergo Est" (I copulated, therefore he/she is?)
"Coito Ergo Sum" (I engage in sexual contact, therefore I am?)
"Dulce et decorum est pro Pat Morita" (I love those Karate Kid movies)
"Encino Veritas" (Is this truly California?)
"Espresso, ergo cogito." (as they say in Seattle)
"Hasta la visa" (I'll charge it later)
"I'm pink, therefore I'm Spam"
"I am therefore I think." I am thinking, therefore thinking is me.
"In Hock Signo" (I signed over everything to my creditors)
"In Sino Veritas" (The Chinese really know what they're talking about)
"I stink, therefore I smell." Pepe Le Pew
"I think I'm a sweet potato. I think, therefore I yam." Mr. Potato Head
"I think I am thinking that I am thinking that I am thinking that I am... "
"I think therefore I am. Descartes" (I sink, therefore I swam. Lusitania
survivor)
"I think therefore I am. Descartes" (I think I think. Therefore I think I
am. Dehorse)
"I think therefore I am, " I think.
"I think, therefore I am single." (Fran Lebowitz?)
"I think therefore I am. I think I think. " Therefore I think I am.
"I thinks, therefore, I is."
"I Yam what I Yam." Popeye
"Judge Ito Ergo Sum" (You're a racist, therefore I am innocent...)
"None Illigiti Carborundum" (Don't let the bastards grind you down)
"Scrotum Est" (It's in the bag)
"Semper In Excretio, Solum Profundum Variat" (Always in the shit, only the
depth varies)
"Sic Biscuitus Desintegrat" (that's the way the cookie crumbles)
"Sic Semper Tyrannis" (Barney is REALLY ill)
"Veni, V.D., Vici" (I came, I saw, I cankered.)
"Veni, Vid, Visla. " (Have you seen my dog?)
"Veni, Vidi, Cuccuri" (I came, I saw, I ran)
"Veni, Vidi, Vegi" (I came, I saw, I had a salad)
"Veni, Vidi, Velcro" (I came, I saw, I stuck around.)
"Veni, Vidi, Vinny" (I came, I saw, I got an offer I couldn't refuse.)
"Veni, Vidi, Vino" (I came, I saw, I got drunk)
"Veni, Vidi, Visa" (I Came, I Saw, I Bought.)
"Veni, Vidi, Visa" (I Came, I Saw, I Shopped)
"Veni, Vidi, Vista" (I came, I saw, what a great view)
"Vidi Vici Veni" (I saw, I conquered, I came)
"Vidi, Veni, Visa" (I saw, I came, I spent)
"Vidi Vinini Mortis" (I saw Windows was locked up again)
"Vini Vidi Vici V.D." (Boy, was I ever drunk...)
"Volvo, Video, Velcro" (I Came, I Saw, I Stuck Around)