Re: Need help with Windows 95 terminology

Subject: Re: Need help with Windows 95 terminology
From: "Parks, Beverly L." <parksb -at- HUACHUCA-EMH7 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 07:39:00 MST

Beth Baxter[SMTP:bethb -at- MCSDALLAS -dot- COM] asked-->

I'm documenting an application that uses a hierarchy of directories
similar to Windows Explorer. Okay, exactly like Windows Explorer.
My problem is that I can't exactly call this hierarchy <application name>
explorer. <snip> I don't really want to call it the
<application name> hierarchy either, although that's what it is.
<<

=====
Directory tree comes to mind.

Bev Parks
parksb -at- huachuca-emh7 -dot- army -dot- mil
http://www.primenet.com/~bparks/