Re: Scope of TW

Subject: Re: Scope of TW
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 09:27:51 -0400

>Anybody do
>medical or scientific writing?

For the last couple of years, I've been working on a wide variety of
projects, including some medical sciences material. My clients for the
medical projects have been:

Large corporations:
# wall charts summarizing medical laboratory tests
# user manuals for a lab information system (combined both fields)

Not-for-profit agencies:
# study guides for medically-related exhibits at a historical museum
# newsletter for an environmental organization
# bibliographies, study guides, and displays for a public library

At the moment I'm writing business strategy materials for an IS group at a
major corporation. It's not a manual, but it -is- computer stuff.

I like to keep a variety going---keeps me from going stale.

LIFE1: Technical writing/Document design/Publications planning
MasterWork Consulting Services katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
Health info service mediref -at- mcls -dot- rochester -dot- lib -dot- ny -dot- us
LIFE2: Vocal chamber music PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com