ORACLE Book

Subject: ORACLE Book
From: Christopher Thornton <chrisj -at- TELERIDE -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 16:25:50 -0400

Has anyone used ORACLE Book (V 2.1 or 2.2) to create online help for
software applications written in ORACLE running on a Windows NT platform?
We're moving from a UNIX to a Windows NT /ORACLE environment and I need to
evaluate three or four products to see which one would work best.I'm hoping
that Book will do the job as it also has an HTML and SGML component.

Please respond privately to the address at the end of this e-mail.

TIA

TTFN

--
Christopher J.D. Thornton TEL: (416) 596-1940 ext. 378
Technical Writer FAX: (416) 595-5653

"Specialization is for insects." --Robert A. Heinlein