Job Opening GE>EN

Subject: Job Opening GE>EN
From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 11:39:03 +0100

Hello,

--> DEADLINE 02-JUL-96 <--

a few moments ago a colleague called. He has a job opening here in
Germany for a German --> English translator. The employer comes
from the semiconductor field and the translator is supposed to do
advertisements, among other tasks.

This job opening is extremely well payed at DEM 120.000 (US-$
80.000) per year. Please send your short resume to:

Godehard Poetter
Text und Grafik
Ortlostr. 121
D-45663 Recklinghausen
Germany

Fax +49-2361-988710

Sorry, I have no e-mail address. If you really have no other
possibility send your e-mail to me and I will try to forward it by
fax. But NO WARRANTY that I will make it!

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander

--
Alexander von Obert, Urbanstr. 2, 90480 Nuernberg, Germany
Free-lance Technical Writer (electronics, software)