Re: Frame5 to PDF Question

Subject: Re: Frame5 to PDF Question
From: rpachol9 <rpachol9 -at- SKYPOINT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 23:28:59 -0600

Subject: Frame5 to PDF Question

I am in a PPC Mac environment. I use (what used to be Adobe) Print
Central as a virtual printer in the LaserWriter 8 chooser and send the
"printed" file to a watched Acrobat Distiller folder on our server. We
have two versions of Distiller watched folders set up; one to accommodate
the .pdf on screen information, and another to accommodate the Docutech
printer files; font inclusion and resolution of graphics are the
differences. When you print the book to the virtual printer, you need to
set up the inclusion or exclusion of acrobat information depending on
your final product. The resultant files are viewable through Adobe
Acrobat Reader, which is a free download. Hope this helps.