Re: Postscript Viewer

Subject: Re: Postscript Viewer
From: David Jones/KSBEISD <David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- DATAHUB -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 13:46:43 HST

>>I need a postscript viewer that's compatible with Windos 95.

>I've been using Ghostscript with Windows 3.1 very successfully. I'm
>thinking I probably can't run it with Windows 95.

You are right. I tried it and it croaked. However, it works beautifully
under WindowsNT. It's used with NT all the time here. Can you possibly go to
NT instead?<

I believe they have a W95 version of GS on their main FTP site --
ftp.cs.wisc.edu:/ghost/aladdin/

David Jones, Technical Writer
David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- Datahub -dot- com
Kamehameha Schools Bishop Estate

DISCLAIMER:
"I do not speak for my employer, my computer, or any other living thing."