Re: Quality problem with a contractor--advice needed

Subject: Re: Quality problem with a contractor--advice needed
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 10:26:14 -0700

> I know there's a lot of contractors on this list, so I hope you'll be
> able to help me with a situation my company is dealing with right now.

Be suspicious of anyone who offers you advice on specific aspects of your
situation. There's not enough detail, and only one side of the story, in
your posting.

I suggest investing in a few hours with a private mediator -- if you and the
contractor can't communicate effectively with each other on your own. ...RM

Richard Mateosian Freelance Technical Writer
srm -at- c2 -dot- org Copyright 1996 Review Editor, IEEE Micro
http://www.c2.org/~srm/ All rights reserved President, Berkeley STC

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net