Frame or Pagemaker 6?

Subject: Frame or Pagemaker 6?
From: "Wiley, Karen P." <WileyKP1 -at- SUBTECH1 -dot- SPACENET -dot- JHUAPL -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 08:15:00 EDT

Eric,

FrameMaker is certainly more than capable of handling the need you have.
While my experience with PageMaker is more limited, I would vote for
FrameMaker, with the following caution. FrameMaker is not at all user-
friendly, and if your experience with it is limited, it may provide you with
many frustrations. Time may be the decisive factor; if you are pressed, you
may find FrameMaker will be frustrating, if the document is long and
complicated. However, if you have time to rediscover the features you need
to use in Frame, I would think it would give you an excellent product that
should please your client.

Karen Wiley
The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
Laurel, MD

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net