2 Winhelp development positions in Chicago/Dallas

Subject: 2 Winhelp development positions in Chicago/Dallas
From: Judi Brody/FASTTAX <Judi_Brody -at- CLR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 10:38:32 EDT

Two FULL TIME PERMANENT Windows Help Development positions; one in Dallas and
one in Chicago. Experience in developing and testing Windows help systems is
essential, RoboHelp preferred. Each of these positions include responsiblity
for online and printed software documentation and other assigned tasks.
Experience in converting printed documentation to online help a plus. Writing,
editing, and proofing skills must be outstanding. Strong Word 6.0 skills
required. I am posting this for someone in my company so contact the following
person, not me and please note that it is NOT a contract position..

Contact: Carolyn Hopper
carolyn_hopper -at- fasttax -dot- com
fax 214-250-7857

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net