Re: HTML Conversion: My way (the hard way)

Subject: Re: HTML Conversion: My way (the hard way)
From: Sally Yeo <sallyyeo -at- EXECPC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 09:47:37 -0500

On the thread on converting multiple formatted text processing files to
HTML--

One person recommended HTML Transit. I strongly second this, especially
for Chris Hansen.

If you have stripped files down to ASCI, Transit can be programmed to
recognize patterns, and thereby automatically pick up at least some of
your styles.

It converts from a number of different WP formats. I have a few design
nits to pick with them, but the product seems stable, quick, and very
useful. I have only tried one other of these tools, WebPublisher 1.1. It
has some features I like better than Transit, but, unfortunately, it
never runs correctly. So, I vote for HTML Transit. Download a demo (15
days) for free.

Sally Yeo
sallyyeo -at- execpc -dot- com

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net