Re: Screen capture programs

Subject: Re: Screen capture programs
From: John Posada <John_Posada -at- NOTES -dot- CC -dot- BELLCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 11:40:02 -0400

>What do you use to capture screens? I was using PrntScrn by Mitnor. It is
>pretty basic, but it got the job done.

>Now I am on Windows NT, and I need a new application. I would like to get one
>with editing capabilities.

Paint Shop Pro from JASC. You can get a shareware version from the Web (by
searching for JASC) - it's grrrrrrr-eat.

------------------

Me too. PSP has three neat features. The capture part works real well, the
graphics browser is great for viewing large collections of images and printing
catalogs of collections and the conversion capability handles a very wide range
of graphics formats.

John Posada
Technical Proposal Writer
Bell Communications Research, Piscataway, NJ
(908) 699-5839 (W)
jposada -at- notes -dot- cc -dot- bellcore -dot- com (W)

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that
one word is 'to be prepared'"
- Vice President Dan Quayle 11/30/1988
Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net