Re: Keys font

Subject: Re: Keys font
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 09:00:04 -0400

> Colleagues,

> I just returned from a documentation seminar in which a "keys" font
> was referenced in the training manual. This is a font which allows for
> representation of a key to be pressed, such as Enter, Return or Tab,
> by enclosing the word in a shaded box. I don't have such a font in my
> package (I use Frame mostly) and was wondering if it's something that
> can be bought, and if so from where, or if it's something that can be
> created in Frame using paragraph formatting.

Image Club sells a set of two 3D key fonts (one to represent PC keyboards,
one to represent Mac keyboards) for $30. It's available in both formats
(TrueType and PS) and they will supply it on either Mac or PC floppies.
I've used them with FrameMaker, PageMaker and Word.

Qwerty(TM)

IMAGE CLUB Graphics, Inc.
http://www.imageclub.com/

1-800-387-9193 to request catalog

@Kat ____________________________________ katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
Kat Nagel MasterWork Consulting Services, Rochester, NY
Technical writing / Document design / Information services

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net