Re: TOOLS: Digest Management - MS Exchange

Subject: Re: TOOLS: Digest Management - MS Exchange
From: David Jones/KSBEISD <David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- DATAHUB -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 10:44:29 HST

> Nothing new there -- Eudora Lite lets me do it, too. As usual with MS,
they don't have an original bone in their bodies (in fact, they
inspired my use of the cliche!) <G>

Heck, cc:Mail not only does that, it even takes you one step farther. You can
send me a message, I can alter it and then resend it to me, and it will arrive
in my mailbox with no way for you to prove that you never sent the altered
message!<

Sounds like criminal negligence on the part of the cc:Mail developer, to me,
and an action that complete destroys the reliability of Internet mail. And
people think anonymous remailers are a threat!

JFOA. And if this message arrives at your address altered in anyway, we know
who to blame! <G>

David Jones, Technical Writer
David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- Datahub -dot- com
Kamehameha Schools Bishop Estate

DISCLAIMER:
"I do not speak for my employer, my computer, or any other living thing."

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net