changing color palette in batches

Subject: changing color palette in batches
From: Virginia Lawrence <vlawrence -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 09:54:37 -0700

>Does anyone know of such a utility? It would save me a lot of time.

Keith, Pizazz Plus can change graphics files in batches. It does not replace
a chosen color with a new color, but it can switch colors. For example, I
just switched a royal blue screen shot with light gray lettering. The screen
shot came out with a yellow background and black lettering.

Pizazz Plus can also change your screen shots to black and white. I find
that very helpful. The screen shots print better, but they are also smaller,
so the documentation files do not get as large as they would otherwise.

The program lets you create a macro called Repeat. After you have created
it, the macro lets you choose the file to be opened, Pizazz makes the
specified changes, then asks for the new name for saving the file.

You can call Pizazz:
to order 508-433-5201
to discuss technical questions 508-433-8464

Regards,
Virginia
Information on Publishing and Animal Health
http://www.he.net/~virginia
Regards,
Virginia

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net