New to the list, have professional training question

Subject: New to the list, have professional training question
From: Steve Newman <Zvi -dot- Newman -at- ECITELE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 05:56:37 GMT

Hi everybody!

I'm new to the list. I'm from the States, but have made my home in Israel. I work as a marketing and technical writer at an Israeli telecommunications company.

My background is in the arts and humanities, but I took a course in technical writing as a strategic career move. I am exploring further professional training, but am having a hard time finding what I'm looking for (including after searching for a few hours on the Web).

Does anybody know of any good correspondence or On-line courses in technical communications, PR writing, marketing writing or similar? I'm looking for English only, preferably through a reputable institution in the States or Europe.

Many thanks for any help any of you can give me.

From Steve (Zvi) Newman

Marketing and Technical Documentation
Synchronous Transmission Systems
ECI Telecom Ltd.