Morning People at the Conference!

Subject: Morning People at the Conference!
From: Sheldon Siegel <sheldon -dot- siegel -at- ATTWS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 10:25:00 PDT

Hellooooooooo Techwhirlers,

Unfortunately, I can't attend either of the great-sounding evening get
togethers that Kim Fawcett and LaVonna Funkhouser have planned for

But, lets us morning folks put on a Techwhirler button, or look for name
tags, or something, and gather together over bad coffee, stale pastries,
and hard cantaloupe slices at the breakfast tables on Monday morning, May 6,
Room 6E, 7-8:15am.

I'll be there in the morning at the continental breakfast, looking dazed
from an all-nighter w/ a crying newborn ... (6 ft tall, skinny, moddish
glasses, receding hairline, late 30s, red eyes, rumpled clothes, confused
look on my face).

Please e-mail names or suggestions, or both, offline, then I'll post a
compiled list of names/plan/whatever before the conference ...

Sheldon Siegel
AT&T Wireless Services
sheldon -dot- siegel -at- attws -dot- com

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net